Liquid Limbs "Orquid" Vinyl is in! Pictures!

Just got the vinyl in today for Liquid Limb's Debut full length "Orquid"

As always, my pictures don't really due justice to how nice these things came out. They look awesome, heavy card stock and high gloss finish.

200 maroon with cream haze

300 solid maroon

If you want to pick one up they are for sale in our online store www.soundstudyrecordings.com/shop for $12. Included with the vinyl is a CD copy of the album.

They will also soon be available right here at Vinyl Collective and No Idea distro.

Listen to the whole album for free here : http://www.punknews.org/bands/liquidlimbs

[image]

Jackets, inserts, Cds, vinyl

[image]

front and back cover combined to show the whole painting

[image]

maroon with cream haze vinyl

Thanks man, I'm so stoked on how this came out.

haha...I think that was more of a dare than an agreement. However, one of the other guys thats runs the label with me, Joe, is in the middle of getting a sleeve on his leg based on the artwork. It looks amazing. It's convenient that Kyle Borchgardt, who did the paintings for the artwork is an awesome tattoo artist.

There are some things in the works for the next couple editions of the "Live at the Atlantic" series. I'm really excited about the future of this. Hopefully I will be able so announce some news soon.

For those of you coming to FEST this year, Liquid Limbs will be playing Saturday at 3:30 at 1982. They will also be hosting late night house shows on Friday and Saturday at their place "the junkyard"

Also, we will be selling this record and the Young Livers/Army of Ponch "Live at the Atlantic Volume One" split 7" at the bar and at the door of the Atlantic during all of FEST. We only have a little less than 200 of the Live at the Atlantic 7"s so if you've been waiting to pick one up this would be a good time. Sweet!