ATTN: Festers (PIB content)

Somebody recommend me some PIB. I saw them with Strike Anywhere and The Riverboat Gamblers in NYC in March and they put on one of the most energetic shows I've ever seen. And they weren't even headlining.

Pretty much like everyone else said, get all the albums. There's only three and you can get through them in about an hour and half. I cannot talk about this band without gushing like the fangirl that I am...All of their albums are consistent so any of them would be great. I made a "best of" mix a while back, if you'd like me to send it to you, let me know.

oh man, that sucks. don't feel too bad though. dan spit on me once. he apologized right after though. haha.

its ok... i can take him... he's not as strong as he looks...

Dr. Dan can look pretty formidable, but he's like the nicest guy ever. He's definitely one of my favorite people.

its ok... i can take him... he's not as strong as he looks...

Dr. Dan can look pretty formidable, but he's like the nicest guy ever. He's definitely one of my favorite people.

forreal. the only musician i ever met who introduced himself to me, and not the other way around.

Like I said before, he can look scary as shit...like he could snap you in two, but he's the sweetest dude ever. Anytime I'm at a show he always asks me how I've been and I can tell it's not bullshit formalities. He's always at the merch table selling stuff and he's so genuine with everyone.