ATTN: Festers (PIB content)

COPS ON HORSES!

clap clap clapclapclap

This show lasted all of three seconds, literally. They started playing their first song and the generator blew right away. Dan didn't even have a mic. Then we all kept on singing along just with the drums, but then people started stage-diving off the top of the Uhaul truck the band were playing out of and cops showed up, pisssssed off. And they were on horses. I have it all on video.

Sigh......that looks so amazing. Paint It Black needs to do another Philly show stat. That almost reminds me of when they played in the street outside Sailor Jerry's. So fucking awesome. I'm insanely jealous.

I saw pictures from that. Looked like such a good show.

Oh shit was it ever. It was so insane and all of their instruments kept unplugging (thanks to the crowd) so you couldn't really hear them a lot of the time but no one seemed to give a shit. There were people diving from trees. It was mass chaos in the best sense. They need to do more shows like that. I'm glad they decided to do something like that for the Fest even if it was short lived thanks to the po.

And I also agree that Scott needs to post that video.

Somebody recommend me some PIB. I saw them with Strike Anywhere and The Riverboat Gamblers in NYC in March and they put on one of the most energetic shows I've ever seen. And they weren't even headlining.

get everything. it'll take like an hour to listen to everything they've done.

Somebody recommend me some PIB. I saw them with Strike Anywhere and The Riverboat Gamblers in NYC in March and they put on one of the most energetic shows I've ever seen. And they weren't even headlining.

get everything. it'll take like an hour to listen to everything they've done.

seriously. but really. buy any album and you sorta get the idea. i'd have to say new lexicon is pretty fucking my favorite awesome.