WANTED: Last few for No Idea discography

Guest noeffinidea

Guest noeffinidea

Fracture - Fracture Discography LP

Anklebiter - Anklebiter LP

Retard Beaters - Pulling Jive 7"

Spoke - Visualize Industrial Collapse 7"

Rumbleseat - Picker/Moonshiner 7"

If anyone's got 'em and is willing to sell/trade, I will take care of ya nicely!

Guest noeffinidea

Damn..I've been tryin to find it for like the past year and still haven't seen it around. The few people around the board who have it won't deal it out, lord knows I've tried.

Guest noeffinidea

Nope still haven't found it...but I pretty much talked to everyone on the board who has one and no one will move it, so I didn't even bother putting it on the list. I'm gonna head out to Gainesville and Orlando this weekend and start scouring the record stores for some of these. Hopefully I'll get lucky.

Guest noeffinidea

Mike, seems I have a bunch of the stuff you need and you have a few of the things I need...but unfortunately for us No Idea collectors that puts us at kind of a stalemate. Any interest in trading the From The Bottom record release or test press?

you found the Anklebiter LP? awesome record.

good luck w/the rest dude

i'm curious where you found it since that was a tough one for you.

got mine many moons ago when it was readily available.

Mike, seems I have a bunch of the stuff you need and you have a few of the things I need...but unfortunately for us No Idea collectors that puts us at kind of a stalemate. Any interest in trading the From The Bottom record release or test press?

Yeah, I figured you had some of the stuff I needed. I'm in no big hurry. I'll find everything eventually!

Nah, I'm gonna keep the From the Bottom stuff. That record is so damn good!

Sorry, I have all of them but am also (lazily) working on a No Idea discography, as well as a Dischord one.

A lot of the records you have listed I have seen fairly cheap. When you come into Orlando, check out Rock N Roll Heaven. You will have to dig through hundreds of BOXES of records to find anything, but you can find some crazy stuff in there. Feel free to haggle the prices as well.

Guest noeffinidea

Haha, I know man...everytime I come across your list on DF I get ready to message you about them then I realize I've probably already asked like 100 times. I'm gettin sooo close...if I can take care of those last few rarities I need I just need to pick up the in-print stuff I need from NI and I'll be good to go.