"It's Christmas Anyway" by Scott Reynolds (free)

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Suburban Home's Scott Reynolds sent us an email this morning titled, "Christmas tune from Scott Reynolds and family". I opened the email excited to see an mp3 from Scott called "It's Christmas Anyway" http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/ScottReynolds/xmas.mp3 which you can download for free for your enjoyment. Scott had sent it out to friends and family with the following message:

Last year I recorded a little Christmas ditty for my myspace. It ain't much of a recording (used a toy drum set, my epiphone, and my trusty mac computer), but it's a nice song, and I figured it would make a good Christmas present this year. So here it is. If you're not a Christian, don't worry. Neither am I. I don't think it matters much. SO HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY CHANUKAH, KILLER KWANZAA, AND A PEACEFUL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. GOD BLESS US EVERYONE, AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!!! .................... Scott

I hope you enjoy the song. I love it.

And if you are thinking about making a bad ass Christmas Mix CD so they stop playing that album by Mannheim Steamroller, make sure you include this song. While you are at it, make sure you add songs by Mu330, Dustin Kensrue, David Bazan, Bruce Springsteen, the Vandals, and at least a few songs from William Hung. "Hung For the Holidays' Christmas album is boss!

It's Christmas Anyway mp3 http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/ScottReynolds/xmas.mp3