Toronto record stores

Walked up Ossington the other night. Past the new Rotate This. Cool looking shop but it was closed!!! Record shoppers like to go out at night, y'know. Went around the corner to Grasshopper, which was definitely open. Like that place! Does anyone know of any shops that are small and relatively unknown in Toronto?

https://tovinyl.wordpress.com

Walked up Ossington the other night. Past the new Rotate This. Cool looking shop but it was closed!!! Record shoppers like to go out at night, y'know. Went around the corner to Grasshopper, which was definitely open. Like that place! Does anyone know of any shops that are small and relatively unknown in Toronto?

https://tovinyl.wordpress.com

There are a few popping up in the east end, of varying quality. Tiny Record Shop gets a bunch of mentions and it has one of the highest quality used sections I've ever seen. Too bad everything is at least 2X reasonable prices for most.

There's one that just showed up down the street from my house called Press that sells coffee books and records. A great idea, but their selection is still pretty limited.

There's a third Kops near me too and they have some good prices and solid used gems. I also love the guys that run it.

There are a few more odd old guard record stores in the east end but I don't really love going into them.