Love Bad Brains Like I Do?

coldober

This is the new shirt we did last night. It was ment to have been done months ago but......now it is done. There are less than 60 made. We are selling them for $20. If you are interested please contact me via PM and let me know your size.

Black Shirt

Front

[image]

Back

[image]

Sizes in mens only(sorry girls, if these do well we will do girly sizes.)

Sizes=S,M,L,Xl

Denim Blue Shirt

Front

[image]

Back

[image]

Back logo(crap camera,sorry for the blur)

[image]

Sizes=L & Xl only(6 made of each size)

We love Bad Brains so it had to happen. For now these are the crap pics I have. The colors are so much more amazing in person. For some reason the green looks blown out in the pics but it is not. The battery was pretty dead and thats what happens with this damn camera. The shirts in the pictures are size large so you have an idea of how big the print is on the front. We are pretty happy with these, as I'm sure you will be too... if you jump on this fast enough.

Pm me if interested.

AAA shirts(since I'm sure you are interested on how to size these)

Don't freak out if I do not get back to you right away. I am about to go to sleep and I work in the morning so I'm not sure how fast a reply will be. I will reply to emails in order. If you have questions please ask.

Word

Ober

There are more amazing things to come. Guest artist and other cool stuff.

My World My Way is done by dudes that have been involved in the hardcore scene for over 15 years. Most of what you will see from us will have to do with this scene. It pretty much is all I know and I know the other dudes feel the same. Some really awesome shirts will be pushing along soon.