Planning a new setup and need some direction...

Sooo I'm planning on buying a new setup mid year and I'm a little lost when it comes to choosing an amp etc.

I was wondering what kind of setup you guys had and if you have a seperate audio setup to your home theatre setup? I'd ideally like to combine them both but if i can get a better sound from a 2 channel amp (Cambridge Audio 740A was recommended to me) I would consider keeping it seperate from a home cinema receiver. Or could they work together?

I am looking at the Pro-Ject Debut III/Phono SB turntable as it has the built in pre-amp, great reviews and I know its readily available at my local top end audio store. It also suits my budget.

Are there any other sites out there that I should be looking at for suggestions on piecing together a home entertainment system?

I did a search of the forum for setups but didnt really have any luck and didnt think this post needed to be in the turntable one.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Paul

P.S. I live in Australia so links to Australian sites/shops would be great from you Aussies on here.