Did anyone else get shipping notifications...

hickey

Well, my Ergs/Teenage Bottlerocket split order was messed up (I only got the red one and someone else's invoice, but I ordered the 3-pack) so I'm wondering if that is part of it, though none of the notifications are for that specific order. I can't think of anything else.

That sounds like it could be it but you never know........as for me I got nothing in my e-mail like this.

hey guys, when you ask andy to combine orders, he must ship all the combined orders on a single order. When we catch things up, we then manually update the shipping status on the other orders that we combined with the order andy selected to print shipping for. Sometimes this happens right away, sometimes it happens later. When you see these updates, if there is no tracking number associated with the update, that means this is the case. If there is a tracking number, it could mean that we are shipping something to you that we had either messed up or had forgotten and sometimes andy will select a previously shipped order to make his shipping label. Confused? Email andy.

hey guys, when you ask andy to combine orders, he must ship all the combined orders on a single order. When we catch things up, we then manually update the shipping status on the other orders that we combined with the order andy selected to print shipping for. Sometimes this happens right away, sometimes it happens later. When you see these updates, if there is no tracking number associated with the update, that means this is the case. If there is a tracking number, it could mean that we are shipping something to you that we had either messed up or had forgotten and sometimes andy will select a previously shipped order to make his shipping label. Confused? Email andy.

Hmmm...I've never asked for orders to be combined. I've emailed Andy a few times and heard nothing back. It was just really confusing...so I wondered if there was a glitch or something.

Hmmm...I've never asked for orders to be combined. I've emailed Andy a few times and heard nothing back. It was just really confusing...so I wondered if there was a glitch or something.

andy is currently up to his ears in email. He will sometimes combine orders even if he isn't asked if the orders printed for the day are going to the same person.