What Would Joey Drink?

Guest admin1338560633

I had meant to put a little note in each of the Joey Cape "What Would Joey Drink" Pint Glasses with a list of some of Joey's Favorite drinks. For whatever reason, it didn't happen. My apologies. But for those of you who are interested, Joey took a second to mention his favorite beer, favorite Lagwagon cocktail, and his choice of favorite shots.

Next time you see him at the bar, you could offer to buy him one of the following:

Beer: Little Creatures Pale Ale

Cocktail: Swamp Water (A Lag Wagon twist on the Screwdriver.

Add Blue

Powerade, Cranberry and a splash of something red to make the color

brown)

Shot: Jameson or Basil Hayden's

I will have to find out more about this Little Creatures' pale ale. Spoke to Joey a bit yesterday and he is planning shows all over the United States with Jon Snodgrass before and after their tour in Europe. He just played a few shows with Drag the River and one with the Takers and Ninja Gun. He said that Ninja Gun are his current favorite band and that they played flawlessly at Common Grounds.

Make sure you pick up his split 7" with Jon Snodgrass and be aware that there is a vinyl repress of "Bridge" in the works.

Also know that he is already beginning work on album #2!