My Southern Lord Collection is now getting awesome

please talk more shit about boris, specifically back up the "band that screws their fans over any way they can" bit

Well I guess it's not really any different than collecting colour vinyl variants. But the case has usually been that in order to get all the recorded material, you'll have to buy three versions of the same record. Granted, I know that you don't have to buy everything a band releases, but I have always enjoyed supporting artist's I like. boris just started to get ridiculous with it.

Some examples, the Vein LP: two identical looking releases, two versions with completely different recordings. Altar: 3 different versions of the same song spread over multiple releases. Pink: different song lengths. Rainbow: "hey, why don't we charge $200 for an extra LP and a 5 minute long dvd?".

Man, I'm sorry if you like the band, but I just got tired of it. And the band just seems to have turned into a joke.

Anyway, I don't really care anymore. I listen to music I find more interesting to me now.

Also, sorry for derailing your thread, silentgods.