Collecting Discogs

in the process for ben folds/five. includes side projects!

edit: vinyl only

What all side projects? I have a pretty comprehensive CD collection of his.

fear of pop, his experimental side project, which was just him messing around in the studio. has his first collaboration with shatner.

majosha, the band before forming the five, where he played funk bass. this is pretty much impossible to find.

i'm thinking about picking up the amanda palmer album, also, as he produced it and played on it a lot. well, i THINK he played on it.

What all side projects? I have a pretty comprehensive CD collection of his.

fear of pop, his experimental side project, which was just him messing around in the studio. has his first collaboration with shatner.

majosha, the band before forming the five, where he played funk bass. this is pretty much impossible to find.

i'm thinking about picking up the amanda palmer album, also, as he produced it and played on it a lot.

Do you have that Majosha album? I saw one go on Ebay a summer ago for like $500. They also had a tape.

I collect Fear of Pop too. I actually really like it. Some people hate it. I don't have Volume One on wax, but I do have 2 different versions of In Love on 12" and 2x12" respectively.

i'm thinking about picking up the amanda palmer album, also, as he produced it and played on it a lot.

Do you have that Majosha album? I saw one go on Ebay a summer ago for like $500. They also had a tape.

I collect Fear of Pop too. I actually really like it. Some people hate it. I don't have Volume One on wax, but I do have 2 different versions of In Love on 12" and 2x12" respectively.

nah, besides, i don't have the money for that. so far i have complete solo folds and complete five, minus the jackson cannery 7" (which was basically their demo). i was lucky enough to get volume one for about $15 on gemm. everything i see now for that album is around $40. i got the in love singles, too!! this is about as complete as i'll get, though. i think. realistically.