My return to VC, Only Thunder, and Hackl Guitars!

Hey everyone! It has been a long 6 months since I left Vinyl Collective to move to Phoenix and learn how to build and repair guitars. But in less than two weeks, I'll be back at the warehouse and couldn't be more stoked to work there and make sure you all get the records you ordered! 2009 is very exciting for me. I'll be hitting the road with the band (Only Thunder) and slowly transitioning form working here at VC and moving into my own custom/repair guitar shop. I have set up a myspace page for now until I get my own website going. The address is www.myspace.com/hacklguitars

If ya get a moment, please check the guitars out. I'd be glad to answer any questions or comments.

Hope everyone is doing well and thanks for making 2008 the best year VC has ever had!

-Justin

Soooo.....When is your shitty band coming to California? Or do I have to fly out to Denver to experience the rock?

Ha! when our shitty band can afford to make it out there, we'll be there. But by all means feel free to come to denver anytime. I promise you'll never want to leave because you'll have too much fun.

Soooo.....When is your shitty band coming to California? Or do I have to fly out to Denver to experience the rock?

Ha! when our shitty band can afford to make it out there, we'll be there. But by all means feel free to come to denver anytime. I promise you'll never want to leave because you'll have too much fun.

What if I fedex you $100 and five cheeseburgers? What's it cost to travel anyway?

Also, if you ever make it out here, drinks are on me.

What if I fedex you $100 and five cheeseburgers? What's it cost to travel anyway?

Also, if you ever make it out here, drinks are on me.

Its all gas, food, and shelter expenses. Our tour is short, with short drives. Therefor we won't have to spend too much out of pocket. None of us can afford to be gone for much longer at the moment. But I'm sure in the near future we'll make it work so that we can get out to the coast.

you should get on the whole in the red tour, come to Boston.

That would be sweet. Those guys are great. I finally got to hang out with them in vegas a few weeks back. I'm really stoked to hear their new record. If it were up to me, we would tour with every band we loved but hey, it's not a perfect world. Hopefully we'll make it out to boston sometime soon.

Guest builtbycash

Well You know how I feel about you guys coming to san antonio, and i know one day it'll happen. but just like The Blackout Pact show its actually more convienent for me to go to denver. you guys are there, sleeper horse, love me destroyer(scooters set was the shit friday!) oh yeah and my brother. but i'll be out there again in april or may. see ya then.