vinyl vlog looking for viewer submissions!

so josh will be leaving me alone soon to hit up california. while there he'll be working on some AWESOME interviews.

however, it makes vinyl vlog hard to do without him. so heres what wed like to do.

do you have a video camera or webcam? shoot somthing for us! a review of your favorite record, an interview with a band (just remember to keep it vinyl related), an intro, a vinyl related skit, whatever! we'll pick our favorite ones and create a viewer based episode out of it!

ill also be keeping track of who gets on the episode and they might get some awesome gifts for their hard work.

the guidelines;

please keep it semi short. reviews 2mins or so

dont worry toooooo much about interviews, we can cut those up easy

.avi files please

to submit them, upload it to a website such as megaupload.com and either pm me the link, or send it to [email protected]

lets see what you got!

(ps, this will probably be #8)

Guest genericinsight

Ken, I would love to do this. I'm coming up to Cambridge this weekend for MBD/Fake Problems and staying with Josh and Jamie, he said to bring a record and review it but I don't know about how I feel about dragging one around with me. This is a better idea, I haven't used my video camera in a while.

Is there a deadline for submissions?

Does the review have to be of a new record or could it be an older one?

if people are interested in this...it is suggested that you pick a really obscure record that many people don't already know about.

god why the fuck we ever did a 59 sound review is still beyond me. were shooting for smaller bands and smaller labels for reviews from here on out.

interviews will still come across the board though.