At Half Mast- "Fathers And Sons" P/O

sewbr0

some friends of mine in At Half Mast are putting their latest full length, fathers and sons, out on vinyl. Itll be out tomorrow? i think. its being put out through goodwill records out of euro so shipping me be a little steep. if youre not familiar with this band you really should be. great melodic hardcore. they share words of war records with the effort, maintain, built to last, and the carrier (sometimes).

the link for the pre order is http://www.goodwillrecords.net/

their myspace is www.myspace.com/athalfmasthc

this really is an amazing album, everyone should atleast check it out

• 2 weeks later...

Guys the vinyl just came in today!

[image]

Hey guys!

The At Half-Mast lps are finally here!

AT HALF-MAST -"Fathers And Sons" LP is coming out on 28th of February and is coming on both color vinyl (ltd. to 400) and black vinyl (ltd. to 100).

This full length LP, that we're releasing together with our pals at Assault records, is a further improvement of their powerful sound and original songwriting. It's superfluous to draw comparisons as they have developed a sound of their own, but if you imagine modern hardcore with a bit of influence by Shai Hulud and Comeback Kid you won't be very wrong about what AT HALF-MAST sounds like.

The album is coming out on the 28th so make sure you preorder it now. You can do it sending an e-mail to [email protected]

Take care!