Blueline Medic '42:19' LP 180g ALMOST GONE!

Wow there is still some left, I thought these sold out a while ago.

So, any plans to press some Bodyjar :P

it has moved a little slower then i thought it would, but its still been consistently moving. not many left at all considering it came out january 13th.

the band decided to sell their copies through http://hobbledehoyrecords.com/estore recently, so that's boosted the numbers back up a tad. but they won't last forever! ;)

bodyjar would be heaps fun, but no... there are no plans.

• 8 months later...

Unfortunately shipping LP's even within Australia is stupid expensive, let alone shipping them internationally. Almost every time I loose money on shipping them internationally. I wish we had media mail like the states.

I've said it before, I'm downright amazed the 1st pressing is still in print. Selling like crazy at first, then it's just trickled for the rest of the year.Still 30'ish copies, but oh well that's how it goes!

Unfortunately shipping LP's even within Australia is stupid expensive, let alone shipping them internationally. Almost every time I loose money on shipping them internationally. I wish we had media mail like the states.

I've said it before, I'm downright amazed the 1st pressing is still in print. Selling like crazy at first, then it's just trickled for the rest of the year.Still 30'ish copies, but oh well that's how it goes!

yeah its nuts, its not that much cheaper to order a vinyl within Australia than it is to get one from the US. So basically us aussies have to pack bucketloads no matter how we get our vinyl.

I think vinyl is picking up here though which is a good thing, hopefully you get rid of those last few copies

thanks again for the test press. Looking forward to getting my hands on it haha

yeah its nuts, its not that much cheaper to order a vinyl within Australia than it is to get one from the US. So basically us aussies have to pack bucketloads no matter how we get our vinyl.

I think vinyl is picking up here though which is a good thing, hopefully you get rid of those last few copies

thanks again for the test press. Looking forward to getting my hands on it haha

Not to mention the cost of manufacturing vinyl in Australia.

Let me know when the test-pressing arrives Nick!