Telegraph,Hot Stove Jimmy,Horace Pinker LP/CDs

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

The Telegraph "Switched On " LP w/ CD

HORACE PINKER "Pop Culture Failure" LP w/ CD

HOT STOVE JIMMY "Theme For A Major Hit" LP w/ CD

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=jumpup

I am really excited to announce that the good folks at Jump Up Records have included us in the deal of a century. For $6.99, you not only get a copy of the album on vinyl, but they are throwing a jewel-cased copy of the CD for a short-time basis. Chuck at Jump Up realized he still had plenty of copies of both the vinyl and the CDs for Telegraph, Horace Pinker, and Hot Stove Jimmy and did us a solid by offering it to us so inexpensively. Here are 3 fun facts about the releases:

1. Derek Grant who you know from bands like the Suicide Machines and Alkaline Trio was a full time member of Telegraph in the writing and recording processes of this album.

2. Chris Bauermeister of the legendary Jawbreaker joined Horace Pinker AFTER the recording of this album.

3. Members of Hot Stove Jimmy went on to become the Cougars who have put out stuff on Go Kart.

Get em while you can. This is a hell of a deal. I remember being a big Telegraph fan when they toured with Mustard Plug in like 97 or 98.