For the love of all cheese! (Pay Pal Question)

So a few weeks ago I linked my Pay Pal to my bank account. Prior to that whenever I would go to pay for something and I clicked the "change funds" option it would allow me to use one of my 2 debit cards. Since I added my bank account it only gives the options of using my Bank Account and my Pay Pal balance.

Anyone know whats up? Even dumber, is that next to all that it says "Add a credit card" and when I click that it even shows that I have my debit cards registered, I just have no idea how to select them anymore. FUDGE-IN A!

Is there an option for configuring a debit card independent of a credit card? I was figuring there was but now I'm not sure.

ive never attached a debit card to paypal but i would assume its the same process as attaching a credit card...

If i choose to use my balance but my balance isn't enough, will it know, and then let me choose another option to cover the difference?

yes, it should. when i preordered the mono package deal from temp. residence, i had like 13 bucks in my paypal so it applied that balance towards my purchase and gave me the option to either charge the rest to my credit card or do an instant transfer from my checking. so unless all of this is different when it comes to a debit card, then it should work...

maybe im not following correctly but if you have a paypal balance of any kind, you have to use the balance first. then, you can choose. ive never attached a debit card though. i have a checking account and a credit card attached and i know its let me choose between those two.

You do not have to use the balance, Paypal just automatically selects the balance but it can be changed and you can use a CC if you have a PP balance.