MIKE HALE and NINJA GUN tour April/May 2009

Guest admin1338560633

it is almost confirmed. Jay and Amy are working on it now.

thanks for all the positive feedback on the tour. I am super psyched for it, too

Yea I talked to him about it this morning and he was telling me about. Stoked on this.

Hope this happens, but if not... there's always this:

5/8/2009 San Fransisco, CA @ Thee Parkside

Gabe?

Guest Admin
now there is a houston show May 15 @ Walter's on Washington with This Year's Tiger (who's 7" we just put out) O'Pioneers!!! and my band Hobomouth. so YAY!!!

fuck yeah. email seabron at suburban home records dot com and we will carry the vinyl you are putting out.

Guest Admin

thank you for trying to help some of our bands.

my friend matt and i tried, but this lady was kinda hard to deal with. bands should book their own shows! guess this won't be happening... :(

serious, do you want me to try and talk to her?

my friend matt and i tried, but this lady was kinda hard to deal with. bands should book their own shows! guess this won't be happening... :(

maybe. she wants a $300-$400 guarantee. that's hard to promise. i talked to my friend in tampa and said they were playing a house show there and lucky to get gas money. i don't understand the way these booking places work. i could get them on a house show or at the local record store or something. but it's not gonna pull in $300-$400.

Guest Admin

maybe. she wants a $300-$400 guarantee. that's hard to promise. i talked to my friend in tampa and said they were playing a house show there and lucky to get gas money. i don't understand the way these booking places work. i could get them on a house show or at the local record store or something. but it's not gonna pull in $300-$400.

I will find out; truth is, she might already in the works that has potential money. I am not saying money is the end all be all, but our bands usually lose money on every tour and with Amy, there is a chance they might break even on this tour. If she has something else cooking, I get it, but if she doesn't, I will see if there is a chance for a house show. Both mike and ninja gun love house shows, but they also like being able to pay rent. I hope you understand and I hope to have some news shortly.

I will find out; truth is, she might already in the works that has potential money. I am not saying money is the end all be all, but our bands usually lose money on every tour and with Amy, there is a chance they might break even on this tour. If she has something else cooking, I get it, but if she doesn't, I will see if there is a chance for a house show. Both mike and ninja gun love house shows, but they also like being able to pay rent. I hope you understand and I hope to have some news shortly.

thanks virgil!