MIKE HALE and NINJA GUN tour April/May 2009

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image][image]

Starting April 10th, 2009, Suburban Home artists, Mike Hale http://www.myspace.com/mikehalemusic and Ninja Gun http://www.myspace.com/ninjagun will be embarking on a tour of the United States and Canada. The tour will find Mike and Ninja Gun starting out in Gainesville, Florida, and doing a big circle around the United States and throughout parts of Canada, and I think the tour will end in Georgia. There are still a handful of dates awaiting confirmation.

Mike Hale will be supporting his new album, "Lives Like Mine" which will be in stores on April 28th, 2009. Ninja Gun will be supporting their album, "Restless Rubes" which could end up being their final tour on this album before working on a new record for Suburban Home. Alternative Press gave “Restless Rubes” 4 out of 5 stars comparing Ninja Gun to Tom Petty and Big Star going on to say, “it’s a loving re-imagining of some of the finest radio rock of the ’70s and ’80s.”

As a label, we are always excited to see our bands tour together. Mike and Ninja Gun met during our 13th Anniversary weekend and I am really glad that the meeting has led to this tour. Do not be surprised to see Mike on stage with Ninja Gun offering back up vocals and Ninja Gun on stage with Mike backing him up. It should be a really fun tour. I hope that you mark these dates on your calendar. Not only will these shows be amazing, All 5 folks that make up Mike hale and Ninja Gun are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet.

4/10/2009 Gainesville, FL @ The Atlantic

4/11/2009 Tampa, FL @ Transitions Art Gallery

4/13/2009 Jacksonville, FL @ Jack Rabbits

4/15/2009 Richmond, VA @ Mojo’s

4/16/2009 Philadelphia, PA @ The Kyhber

4/17/2009 Asbury Park, NJ @ Asbury Lanes

4/20/2009 Cambridge, MA @ The Middle East

4/21/2009 Montreal, Quebec @ Absynthe

4/22/2009 Ottawa, ON @ El Mocambo

4/24/2009 Torotno, Ontario @ El Mocambo

4/27/2009 Lansing, MI @ Mac’s Bar

5/1/2009 Lawrence, KS @ Jackpot Music Hall

5/2/2009 Colorado Springs, CO @ Triple Nickel Tavern

5/3/2009 Denver, CO @ 3 Kings Tavern

5/6/2009 Seattle, WA @ El Corazon

5/8/2009 San Fransisco, CA @ Thee Parkside

5/10/2009 San Diego, CA @ O’Connels

5/13/2009 San Antonio, TX @ Rock Bottom

5/14/2009 Austin, TX @ Emo’s

5/16/2009 Dallas, TX @ The Prophet Bar

Download an mp3 of "Lives Like Mine" from Mike Hale HERE http://suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/MikeHale/audio/liveslikemine_160.mp3

Download an mp3 of "8 MIles Out" from Ninja Gun HERE http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/NinjaGun/02%20Eight%20Miles%20Out.mp3

Guest Admin
It seems Suburban Home bands never hit Baltimore.

never say never. there are a few open dates on the tour so maybe one of them will be Baltimore.

oh fuck yea!! AUSTIN on the list. Awesome. looks like me and marty36 will b there.

after watching TWO COW GARAGE it's gonna be hard for any band from Suburban Home to live up too live.... TCG was probably one of the best bands i saw live this whole festival and a few others..

So pumped to be seeing them in NJ even though its not up on their site Asbury confirmed to me personally this show is happening not sure if they are selling tix in advance.............ugh Ninja Gun is soooo good live and this will be my first time seeing mike very excited for that!!

Guest Admin
Virgil, get Jay to book a LA show on 5/9!

it is almost confirmed. Jay and Amy are working on it now.

thanks for all the positive feedback on the tour. I am super psyched for it, too