Oceano - Depths

Guest falloutcollapse

Guest falloutcollapse

Which kid? The only reason I posted this is because I've known all those dudes ever since I got into the "scene" here or whatever. Danny, the drummer, used to be way chubby and totally awful at drums haha

Guest falloutcollapse
I don't know how this band can be from Chicago and I've never heard of them until they signed to Earache.

They're not from the city, all the dudes are from out here in the burbs. I'm pretty sure most of them are from the Vernon Hills area

kevin he played bass or guitar i dont remember which i havent seen him in like 2 years he used to be in a band called the brigade with my best friend

Kevin's my best friend dude. Who do you know from the Brigade? Ben? Kevin played bass in CRAPEANO and guitar in From the Grave with that fatfuck Andy.

i knew everyone in the brigade i used to sit in johns basement while they practiced, john hubball the drummers been my best friend since 6th grade, known ben snyder since high school some times then brett johns little bro joined. yeah last time i saw kevin was at like the comic con 2 years ago i think

Guest falloutcollapse
Still - Arlington Heights and Schaumburg aren't that far away! Did they ever play in Chicago?!

They played the Boiler Room a couple times. They were at the Elk Grove VFW every week for a while, it seemed like.

i knew everyone in the brigade i used to sit in johns basement while they practiced, john hubball the drummers been my best friend since 6th grade, known ben snyder since high school some times then brett johns little bro joined. yeah last time i saw kevin was at like the comic con 2 years ago i think

Rad. Yeah Kevin works the Comic Con every year cause his dad is a dealer there. I haven't seen Ben in like a year, we used to hang all the time but I had a falling out with one of our friends.

I like how new death metal bands are described by their labels, of course as a label you will not say anything bad about the band you are releasing, but, they do go out of their way to explain how different a band is.

Oceano blows serious ass, this band is part of the problem with so-called "death metal" these days. It's just bottom heavy with the same sound as other shitty new "death metal" or should I say "death mosh" bands these days, what a waste of time.

Hey, let's all sound the same and not really play death metal but call ourselves a death metal band.

Shit like this will never hold up for longer than a week. And the fact that they have 0 original members left and have been together for only a few years speaks of the maturity of the band, and lack of development of their 'sound'. Okay, I'm done.