Pre-EBay Sale: Baroness, Grails, Boris, Fucked Up

elarose

Pictures of Everything: Pictures of Everything

The point of this sale is $MONEY$. Not looking to cut any deals on this stuff, sorry. I want / need top dollar for everything because I am trying to pay off some debt I have. No sob story - just need some CA$H. Everything will go onto ebay on Tuesday. Don't bother making an offer for less than $10 on anything on the list. I am willing to sell stuff below "Ebay Price" but only slightly to avoid the hassle of listing.

I will be out for the rest of the night and not able to respond till tomorrow.

When making offers, please make individual offers for the price you want to pay for each record. Not for the whole lot.

Agents of Satan - s/t 7" (on Translucent Red - 200) 625 #05

Sonic Youth / Beck - Split 7" (Ltd. to 2,500) (Record Store Day Exclusive) Matador #865

Sonic Youth / Jay Reatard - Split 7" (Ltd. to 2,500) (Record Store Day Exclusive) Matador #864

Genghis Tron - Cloak of Love 10" (Picture Disk) Lovepump United #02

Suckerpunch - s/t 10" (on Translucent Red) Little Redhead #02

Aughra - Proof of Dark Matter b/w Light the Lights LP (on Clear Vinyl - 100) (Silkscreened Light Wood Cover - 54) Magic Bullet #108

Baroness - First LP (1st Press - 1,036) Hyperrealist #06

Baroness - Red Album 2xLP (on Translucent Red, Black Marble - Uncut 10" w/Etching on Outer Ring) (Ltd. to 1,000) (Gatefold Cover) Hyperrealist #16

Baroness - Second LP (on Clear Vinyl - 500) (One-Sided w/Etching on B Side) Hyperrealist #10

Boris w/Merzbow - Rock Dream 3xLP (180g Vinyl - 1,000) (Die-Cut Triple Gatefold) Southern Lord #88

Brainworms - Which is Worse LP (on Clear Vinyl, Opaque Black Marble - 400) (Ltd. to 500) Rorschach #03

Bread and Circuits - s/t LP Ebulliton #42

Cave - Hunt Like Devil b/w Jamz LP (140g Vinyl) (Ltd. to 500) Permanent #02

Cavity - Laid Insignificant b/w Crawling LP (Silkscreened Cover w/Green Ink on Cardboard - Hand #'d 8/98) (Ltd. to 500) Pusfan #0?

Corrupted - Nadie LP (Gatefold Cover) (Ltd. to 500) Throne #33

Detestation - s/t LP Profane Existence #48

Dropdead - 1st LP (Silkscreend Cover) (Ltd. to 300) Coalition #0?

Dropdead - Discography LP (on Clear Vinyl) (Silkscreened Cover) Armageddon #12

Electric Wizard - Dopethrone 2xLP (on Opaque White - 1,000) (1st Press - 1,500) (Gatefold Cover) Rise #52

Fucked Up - Generation LP Slasher #03

Fucked Up - Litany LP Test Pattern #108

Fucked Up - Year of the Dog LP (Silver Embossed Obi) (Hand Stamped Labels) Blocks #38

Fucked Up - Year of the Rat LP What's Your Rupture? #09

Gorilla Biscuits - Start Today LP (Early Press - No Bar code on Back) Revelation #12

Grails - Interpretations... LP (on Opaque White) Latitudes #0?

Grails / Red Sparowes - "Black Tar Prophecies Vol. I" Split LP (Gatefold Cover) Robotic Empire #55

Haino, Keiji - Next, Let's Try Changing the Shape 2xLP (Hand #'d 462 / 500) Swordfish #01

Ire / Seized - Split LP Spineless #02 / Fetus #015

Isis - Celestial 2xLP (A/B on Translucent Yellow w/Opaque Yellow Marble C/D on Traslucent Red w/Opaque Red Marble - 500) (Gatefold Cover) (Repress) Escape Artist #07

Isis - In the Absence of Truth 2xLP (on Translucent Red Vinyl - 500) (Japanese Press w/Silkscreened Paper Bag, Obi - Hand #'d 371 / 500) (Ltd. to 1,000) (Gatefold Cover) Daymare #09

Kind of Like Spitting - Nothing Makes Senese Without it LP Slowdance #06

Municipal Waste - Hazardous Mutation LP (on Opaque Yellow - 500) Earache #323

Ocean - Monument b/w Fork Lashing Eye LP (on Translucent Red, Blue Marble - 100) (Foil Stamped Cover w/Black on Black Die-Cut Obi - 100) (Ltd. to 500) 43rd Parallel #01

Orchid - Chaos is Me LP (1st Press) Ebulliton #45

Red Sparrows - Every Red Heart Shines Toward the Red Sun 2xLP (on Clear Vinyl w/Translucent Yellow Spots - 200) (Gatefold Cover) Robotic Empire #65

Snapcase - Progression Through Unlearning LP Victory #51

Torches to Rome - s/t LP Ebullition #38

Trail of Dead - Source Tags and Codes LP Interscope

White Mice - Mouse of Mendes LP (Silkscreened Cover) (Hand #'d 457 / 500) Oh No Noise #02

X - At Home With You LP Morphius Archives #02

v/a HeartattaCk - #10 LP (on Opaque Yellow Marble) Ebullition #27 (Amber Inn, Jihad, Shotmaker, Loomis Slovak, Union of Uranus, etc.)

how soon do you need the money? i don't get paid until the end of next week, but i really want some of the shit on your list

End of this coming week or the week after that? Hmmm... I'd be into it if you are SURE you want some of stuff and we work out a price. But it would suck to have you flake and then me loose that time when I could have listed stuff. What are you interested in?