Visitors to VC: Brook Pridemore,Dan from Crafty,

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Brook Pridemore, Dan Crafty, Vikesh Kapoor (5-20-09) - Dan, mastermind of Crafty Records (far right) was in town with one of his artists, Brook Pridemore (middle) and Vikesh Kapoor (far left) who plays with Brook. I had previously met Dan at the Fest, he is a super nice guy and he has a great label. He has put out some killer vinyl for Ghost Mice/Brook Pridemore, The Steinways, Unlovables, Mischief Brew, Chris Clavin, and more. After talking yesterday, it was agreed that we should do a Crafty Records' Spring Cleaning Sale. Expect that shortly (records will be 30 to 50 percent off til the end of the month). And when Dan emails me the info, we will be putting up for sale a really neat idea for CD compilation, Thanks for the Floor. More on that soon. Brook is on tour and I highly recommend you check them out. Brook bought a few records, we swapped some hoodies, and chatted a bit. Vikesh will be putting out his own 2 song 7" soon so keep an eye out for that. These guys seem like they have a great attitude about independent music and are doing some cool things in New York. Nice folks all around.

Check out other visitors to VC here

http://www.vinylcollective.com/visitors-of-vc/