Vinyl Vlog XI w/ Joey Cape and Jon Snodgrass, win

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

http://vimeo.com/4759410

Our friends at Vinyl Vlog spent a little time with Joey Cape and Jon Snodgrass on their tour through the East Coast. The interview is great and goes how I thought it might. Anytime you get Joey and Jon together talking about music (or pretty much anything), this is what you can expect. They are kind of like brothers in that manner of going back and forth. Joey and Jon talk about vinyl, cassettes, upcoming releases, and much more. I highly recommend checking out the video, not only for the great interview but also for the chance to win a signed copy of the Joey Cape/Jon Snodgrass "Who Wants to Get Down" 7". Also, Joey lets the cat out of the bag who Mike Hale is covering for his side of the Under the Influence split 7" that they are doing together. I, myself, found out that Joey is doing a split with Kevin Seconds. I will have to find out how to get a hold of those.

Thanks Vinyl Vlog for always supporting what we do. We truly appreciate you featuring our artists on your video blog.

I will make a more formal announcement when it gets closer to the date, but we are sponsoring our favorite New England drunken video bloggers by supporting a DJ night they are hosting. The Video Vlog folks are gonna be giving away gift certificates from Vinyl Collective, records from Suburban Home, and records from our friends at Anchorless. Mark June 22nd on your calendar for what should be a rad event. I think they are also encouraging people to sell records and set up tables. Sounds like fun.

Check out other vinyl vlog episodes here

www.vimeo.com/vinylvlog