new Set Your Goals song

pretty different. not sure what to think yet. I really like the album art though.

The artwork is definitely rad.

The song is pretty good, but it seems to be missing that fun, happiness that the last record had.

Artwork is kick ass!

This album is definitely just as fun as Mutiny, it is to me anyways. I think the new album is actually better than Mutiny. This song is from the first half of the album and the first half is poppier. The second half is better in my opinion and is much heavier. One song sounds like SYG had a baby with The Warriors and Throwdown and it fucking slays. The riffs are so killer on that track.

Guest kylewilliam

has this leaked? im gonna purchase the vinyl when it comes out but i am dying to hear it. if anyone has info and feels like PMing me, i'd be grateful.

has this leaked? im gonna purchase the vinyl when it comes out but i am dying to hear it. if anyone has info and feels like PMing me, i'd be grateful.

No leak yet. I just have a watermarked copy and once a minute it says "You're listening to the new Set Your Goals album This Will Be The Death Of Us available everywhere July 21st courtesy of Epitaph Records"

Its really annoying but better than nothing for now.