ebay: Thrice - VHEISSU - OOP /1000 - SEALED

mertzrock

Guest bambam
no one buy or even bid on this. this kid sent me 2 nasty PM's.

1. This person posted and PM'd me...I did NOT get in touch with his first.

2. I'm not a kid...i'm 28, married and gainfully employed...probably quite the opposite of bam bam.

this "man," who behaves like a kid, chose the low road in response to a joke. or i guess in his eyes antaganism. the responses he gave me went above and beyond what the situation called for and what most would consider appropriate. even after being called out for it he sends another nasty message. calling someone an asshole and a prick, as well as this fancy number,

"send it to [email protected]"

i don't feel like someone who acts this way deserves anyone's money, especially top dollar. if you're so gainfully employed why are you trying to get $60 out of people that won't give you $40. learn to take a joke or to take the high road and either not respond or just ignore it, like the majority of us here. the anger and hostility in this one is strong.

1. This person posted and PM'd me...I did NOT get in touch with his first.

2. I'm not a kid...i'm 28, married and gainfully employed...probably quite the opposite of bam bam.

this "man," who behaves like a kid, chose the low road in response to a joke. or i guess in his eyes antaganism. the responses he gave me went above and beyond what the situation called for and what most would consider appropriate. even after being called out for it he sends another nasty message. calling someone an asshole and a prick, as well as this fancy number,

"send it to [email protected]"

i don't feel like someone who acts this way deserves anyone's money, especially top dollar. if you're so gainfully employed why are you trying to get $60 out of people that won't give you $40. learn to take a joke or to take the high road and either not respond or just ignore it, like the majority of us here. the anger and hostility in this one is strong.

I'm just looking for what the LP is worth...it's fetching $50-70 on ebay...so that is the worth. Something's value is whatever someone will pay for it. If someone doesn't want to pay $40 for this that's fine...they are 100% entitled not to. There are however people that are interested and will pay it's going rate. I'm not too big of a Thrice fan, so I'm looking to unload the LP to free up some cash for some other LPs I just bought. You're the one who approached me with your childish antics -- no need to hid that fact. I'm done with this and you.

Guest bambam

so why single me out for a joke lowball offer when 2 or 3 other people did it in your other thread? there's a line between childish antics/jokes and being rude, nasty, and vulgar. this is NOT ebay, so you won't get ebay daddy's credit card money here. i think your first thread was insulting to the intelligence of members here.

and how do you free up cash for things you already purchased???????