Milwaukee area record stores

I edited them into my other post. Apparently, Ear Wax has been sold to some kooks who seem to be strictly into metal, so I don't know how that store is anymore. It used to be really rad though.

There's also Lotus Land on Bremen and Clark. Haven't been in there in awhile. Don't remember the selection to be too great. Then there's Bullseye Records on Brady and Irving. While you're over at Bullseye, make sure to check out Comet Cafe (http://www.thecometcafe.com/) it's one of my favorite places to eat here. Not too sure what kind of music you're into, but the link Rad posted covers pretty much all the shows I'd want to go to. Larger venues include The Rave, Mirimar, etc. Just pick up a Shepard Express zine somewhere, and that should cover most of the other concerts. I've been here for several years, so feel free to ask anymore questions. It's a pretty easy city to figure out, and I've had an awesome time here. Enjoy!