PO: THE FLAMING TSUNAMIS "Zombies Vs Robots" LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

THE FLAMING TSUNAMIS "Zombies Vs Robots" LP green/grey vinyl

THE FLAMING TSUNAMIS "Zombies Vs Robots" LP collector's edition green/grey vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=asb049

Asbestos just sent us a box of records including some Two Cow/Jr Jugg under the influence 7"s which were accidentally shipped to him. In that box are records from The Flaming Tsunamis who I here were Connecticut's ska-core kings. This is a vinyl re-issue of "Zombies vs Robots" and you can either get the green/grey vinyl (pictured) which is out of an edition of 300 copies or you can purchase the collector's edition which has 1 record on green, 1 record on grey and there are 2 different silk-screeened covers (one of a zombie, one of a robot). Flood tells me that we are the only retailers selling these sets and we have 7 sets coming. Check em out. We should have vinyl by mid week next week.

And I know at some point, someone is gonna ask about the My Heart To Joy vinyl. Flood tells me that they should be done and shipping from their plant soon, but he would be getting me final word shortly. sorry about the delays.

Guest Admin

anyone who tried to order this and had problems with the shipping calculator, I think all is now fixed. sorry about that friends.

• 1 year later...