TP/PO/Stream: LIVING WITH LIONS Make Your Mark LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

LIVING WITH LIONS "Make Your Mark" LP clear vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/ADN100410

I am really excited to bring to you today the pre-order of Living With Lions' new album, "Make Your Mark". We have had their 10" for sale in the store and have done well with it, but you have to check out this new album. The band are not only really nice folks (they stopped by the office a few weeks back when on tour with the Swellers), but their record is great. If I were forced to compare them to two bands, I would describe them as a cross between Broadway Calls and Polar Bear Club. It is upbeat, fast, fun, and definitely rocking. Although the CD and Digtal versions of this album come out next week, Tuesday, July 21st, the vinyl is slightly delayed and be out til August 18th. The good folks at Adeline have been so generous as to give us 2 test pressings (1 approved, 1 rejected) that some lucky individual can win. You can enter to win by pre-ordering this album.

And today, we bring you a full album stream of "Make Your Mark". If you like what you hear, please share it with others. Just click embed and paste the html code into any site that allows you to paste in html. Put it on your myspace page, on your blog, or any site that allows you to post the code. Also, please retweet this post. Check out the album, I think a lot of you will dig this record.

STREAM THE ALBUM ON THE SITE AT THIS LINK:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2009/07/15/tppostream-living-with-lions-make-your-mark-lp-clear-vinyl/

Guest Admin
ah that's strange I bought this on itunes almost a year ago. must have been self released or on a canadian label? either way, great record!

I had heard that someone else released one of their records, I did not know this was already released. good record though.