Punknews reviews In the Red/Anchor Down/Bastards o

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Dante3000 was so kind as to review the In the Red/Anchor Down/Bastards of Young/Drunken Boat 4 way split 7" and had really good things to say, I might even go so far as to say he liked what he heard. He gave it 4 out of 5 stars and said this of the 7":

It’s impossible to please all the people all the time (that’s what some old president said [maybe it was fool, I’m not a historian]) but with a 7” that contains four new songs, by four awesome bands, includes a digital download and costs only $5, it’s hard to imagine anyone not liking this. Of course, with literally eight different vinyl/cover variations, I’m sure someone will complain. So, while this 7” may not unify the world (or even the punk community), maybe it will make some people pretty stoked.

Read the entire review here http://www.punknews.org/review/8567

In other news about this 7", the test pressings have been approved and should be in our hands in about 2 weeks. The covers and inserts are already printed and sitting in our warehouse.

I totally liked it. Probably one of the best 7" I've heard lately. It's hard to get 4 bands to play 4 different songs and have it sound cohesive, without being exactly the same. This 7" is a great balance of that.

i agree. drunken boat was the biggest surprise in my book. I of course love in the red and anchor down and when I saw bastards of young, I was totally blown away.