PO: JON SNODGRASS/ CORY BRANAN T-Shirt (the greate

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

JON SNODGRASS/ CORY BRANAN T-Shirt

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SH145shirt

That's right, I am calling it like it is. The Jon / Cory split is probably the greatest t-shirt we've ever made in Suburban Home history. I had said the same thing about the Jon Snodgrass "Visitor's Band" t-shirt which is a damn fine shirt, but take one look at this shirt and you will know that this tops pretty much all other shirts. Note that the shirt is a little pricier than our normal shirt as printing full color is much pricier than the 1 or two color prints we typically do.

We are taking pre-orders for this shirt and will place our order for the shirt in about 10 days. We will only order a few more than the number of shirts pre-ordered and right now the plan is to order one order of shirts and when they are gone, they are gone forever. If you are remotely interested, pre-order the shirt, we will more than likely only ever make around 50 to 100 shirts. The shirts take about 2 weeks to print so we will have the shirts ready to go in about a month.

Impress your friends, be the envy of those around you, have a proper shirt to wear out to the next Suburban Home show!