GREGORY ALAN ISAKOV Empty Northern Hemisphere LP p

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Friends, we are excited to announce the pre-order for the vinyl for Gregory Alan Isakov's brilliant album, "The Empty Northern Hemisphere". Gregory self-released the album on CD and digitally and since helping him out with distribution and loving his album, we suggested helping co-release the vinyl. The record has been drawing praise from all over getting comparisons to Rocky Votolato, Iron and Wine, Nick Drake, and Bob Dylan. Gregory has toured with Brandi Carlile (who sings on over half of the album), Indigo Girls (who are huge fans of Gregory), and soon will be touring with Ani Difranco. I can't recommend this album enough.

Please listen to the streaming player we have set up for "This Empty Northern Hemisphere". Let us know what you think. We will be posting the pre-order on Friday, August 28th, 2009. The LP pressing will be out of an edition of 500 copies split equally between Gregory and Suburban Home. The vinyl will come with a digital download coupon. Greg will be playing an LP release party on Saturday, October 17th at the Bluebird Theater.

STREAM THE ALBUM HERE:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2009/08/2....der-announced/

thanks for checking out the stream. The record just grows and grows on you. Gregory is taking off in Colorado and it won't be long before people find out about him elsewhere. Really great guy, too.

You VC fellas have to stop posting album streams. I listen to them and feel the overwhelming urge to purchase the album.

Don't you know I am weak!?

Now I have to save up for this one...

we actually haven't had a lot of new album streams lately; glad the streams are working! New music is always a good thing!