Corona

I squeeze lime juices into the bottle, then i rub the lime around the rim of the bottle; try getting some of the pulp around the rim if you can. Put the lime inside of the bottle. Poor the tapatio hot sauce in the bottle, evenly filling all the innards walls. Sprinkle salt inside and around the rim. Plug up the bottle with your thumb, and slightly tip over the beer to mix it. The carbonation should make the beer rise a little; tip back over and take a drink. Extra: You may want to add more more salt/hotsauce midway.

I add lime to almost everything, but this sounds like so much effort just to make it potable?

dudes its beers, any kind is good

you must be kidding me. so you're saying coors light taste good? lol

You obviously have never encountered Eddie.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I squeeze lime juices into the bottle, then i rub the lime around the rim of the bottle; try getting some of the pulp around the rim if you can. Put the lime inside of the bottle. Poor the tapatio hot sauce in the bottle, evenly filling all the innards walls. Sprinkle salt inside and around the rim. Plug up the bottle with your thumb, and slightly tip over the beer to mix it. The carbonation should make the beer rise a little; tip back over and take a drink. Extra: You may want to add more more salt/hotsauce midway.

I add lime to almost everything, but this sounds like so much effort just to make it potable?

It takes less than a minute and it's well worth it.

ANY beer is horrible warm. :P

And you guys saying it's 'omg worst beer ever', you have clearly never tried Carling.

Have you never had an ale from a hand pump? Its served just below room temperature. Its generally reserved for serving ales, specifically, English ales. And the first time I had a beer like this was at a pub in England, and the better "beer bars" I have been to have a few hand pumps.

Don't you live in the UK? Most local pubs I encountered had a hand pump.

Also, I'd take Carling any day over Corona.