Obama's speech before the joint session

axlrose

I honestly don't understand why and how so many Americans are losing their fucking minds over this. Sure, we Canadians may have to wait in line a tad longer than some would like, but holy shit it's free! All the appointments I had for when I had intestinal problems that lasted two years - free. The birth and aftercare of my son - free. Maybe I need to read a little more into it, but it's really lost on me.

Just to clear things up, it's not free.

Obama did well to clear up things like death panels and paying for abortion etc., but how is he going to pay it? The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office has come out and said that the HR 3200 bill will not save the US any money and will actually increase the deficit.

He has said many many times how he's going to pay for it.

Obama did well to clear up things like death panels and paying for abortion etc., but how is he going to pay it? The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office has come out and said that the HR 3200 bill will not save the US any money and will actually increase the deficit.

He has said many many times how he's going to pay for it.

And yet the CBO says he can't pay for it without raising the deficit. The bill that's out there now is not close to working fiscally, let alone have a chance to pass.