people looking to get tattooed TN to CA

this is a copy/pasted post my friend made and i'll make sure to update it when specific dates and his blog link when he gets that all in order, but so far here's the itinerary. just want to try and entice some interest in case anyone is down to get tattooed or hang out with some new friends.

So I'm going on a extended road trip soon...

I don't think I've been this excited in a long,long time. I've been apprenticing to tattoo (which I fucking love) since the beginning of the year and I'm about to go on the road with the guy I'm apprenticing under for six weeks (maybe longer - who knows) to work in shops from here to CA.

The trip originally included stops in Chicago, Milwaukee, Mount Rushmore, and Alberqurque - They got scratched off for El Paso, The Grand Canyon, Vegas, and CA though. I think it was a fair trade in the end. Plus the guy we were going to work with in Chicago is working in another part of IL at the moment and while I'd be into going to Milwaukee - in the end I think the places we're going now are going to be even better. So here is the list of cities we'll be hanging out in and working in:

Knoxville, TN

Nashville, TN

Jonesboro, AR

Oklahoma City, OK

Denver, CO

El Paso, TX

The Grand Canyon

Las Vegas, NV

Sacramento, CA

San Francisco, CA

(and maybe the Redwood Forest / National Park)

Maybe stopping at Austin and Waco (just to drink some Kool-Aid) on the way. Maybe New Orleans on the way back. We'll see where the road takes us though.

I think I'll be doing a blog revolving around the trip. I'll post it here when it's up and going.

If you live in or near any of these cities then hit me up if you want to get tattooed or just chill.

Once we get some dates figured out I'll post more on what shops/which days we'll be there.

You can check out some of Jack Codys work here:

http://www.myspace.com/tattoosbyjackcody

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]