Visitors to VC: Cory Branan,Honorary Title,Sweller

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Cory Branan, Jared from Honorary Title (9-21-09) - Cory Branan is one of my favorite people on the planet. He is one of the greatest performers I know in the singer/songwriter world. He is a super fun guy to hang out with, too. We definitely overdid it last night with one of the most random nights I can recall. The night involved beer pong, time travel, a man with an oxygen tank, a Vietnam vet, a cab drive, and burger king. It was a good time by all measures but man am I paying the price today. Cory is touring with Honorary Title and Good Old War. All 3 were fantastic last night. Cory and Honorary title are touring in the same vehicle so we all had lunch today. I met Jared for the first time today and it was cool talking to him about what he has coming up. Looks like he is putting the finishing touches on a solo record. Look forward to hearing it.

[image]

The Swellers (9-18-09) - The Swellers are Vinyl Collective's BFFs. They are some of the nicest dudes on the planet so it makes us feel really good that they are doing so well. They came through town and unfortunately, we couldn't make it out to the show, but they will be back in a few weeks with Paramore. Swellers, have Paramore visit our office, it would rule! The guys had a new guitar delivered here and jammed on it a bit. Dave Kloc showed off his new, awesome business cards, and we all talked shop. Stay tuned for tomorrow when we have their new Paper and Plastick 7" up for pre-order. Swellers, we love you!