NOFX -RIBBED LP -ORANGE

punksville

Just a word of warning that the new ORANGE represses are virtually Identical to the original Gold pressings ( although some were a very pale yellow - Piss color) Ive had mine since it came out so its definitely the original -just a heads up incase anyone pays big bucks thinking its an original , when compared side by side the repress is marginally more orange.

I'll try and post a pic this weekend - once Ive figured out how to do it -Been told to upload it to photobucket and put in the link so hopefully should have a pic soon. Is your original the light yellowish color ?? Ive had that and the gold- I heard they were meant to be piss colored but i thought they were meant to be condon colored.

I'll try and post a pic this weekend - once Ive figured out how to do it -Been told to upload it to photobucket and put in the link so hopefully should have a pic soon. Is your original the light yellowish color ?? Ive had that and the gold- I heard they were meant to be piss colored but i thought they were meant to be condon colored.

The original was meant to be the color of the old Trojan ribbed condoms, which were a yellowish gold. Hence the name of the album, Ribbed.