yo

someone said we were brought up on here on while back.

I don't think it's any secret that we got completely shafted by the LMMG collapse.

We got out early back in late May citing breach of contract, but nevertheless completely lost our ass. I won't say how much we lost, but it was a very substantial amount of money. And we survived by taking out a business loan, and getting back on track.

Out of the 150 labels or so that got ripped, several have shut down completely and are in debt. And almost all the labels have been ripped to the point where they are in very substantial debt. Without naming names, some of your favorite labels are struggling hard right now to make ends meet.

We slowly getting back into the groove of things, but made the decision to put off doing any vinyl until the new year.

Oddly enough, the lmmg collapse opened some awesome doors to us. We are now with the really really awesome ILC distro. The best possible distributor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with, and have U.K distribution through Plastichead.

We just put out 2 albums "The Spears, Shove' which is a killer hardcore album with members of Down By Law, D.R.I, Pink Lincolns, and Hated Youth. And have the new Teenage Rehab full length "Let's Be Enemies" coming Nov 10th, which we have an awesome pre-order special for. A free high quality shirt, or a free E.P (your choice) with any pre-order, which we are shipping in 2 weeks, for all pre-orders.

We are co-oping with another great label to put out yet another new Teenage Rehab record, which is a 7" 4 song release, which was recorded using the purest in analog recording. No digital touched it!, pure reel to reel.

We will start putting more vinyl releases after the new year, probably in Feb.

If anyone feels so inclined to help out? Simply order something directly. The Teenage Rehab, pre-order is a great deal. And The Spears album is a must for any old school hardcore fan.

www.jailhouserecords.com

[image]

[image]

Here are some upcoming Down By Law/The Spears regional tour dates.

Very very rare that they do many U.S shows anymore. So this is a pretty unique opportunity to see two great bands.

Here are dates

Oct 17th The Emerald St. Pete, FL

Oct 22nd Club Firestone Sarasota, FL

Oct 23th The Jinx Savanna, GA

Oct 24th Swayze's Marietta, GA

Oct 25th Crazy Marlins Panama City Beach, FL

Hopefully everyone got my E mail about the Crux club, if you didn't there should still be a blurb on the website about it.

And my apologies for being MIA the last long while. needless to say the shut down of our distributor fucked us pretty bad.

We are very good and smart with our money, and never spend what we don't have. This was just a situation with a selfish new owner of Mordam, Mr. Dirk Hemsath LMMG/Doghouse Records. A lot of labels are dead because of his negligent actions.

The employees at LMMG are awesome. I became good friends with a number of them, and can say they were just about in the dark about things as the labels were.

If you refuse to support Victory Records because of their shady and corrupt morals and ethics, than in my opinion you should feel the same way, or worse about Dirk and Doghouse.

www.jailhouserecords.com

Sorry for the rambling rant!

I find it hard to not get angry when discussing that situation. >:(

sucks man, i hope things pick up for you.

Thanks for the info about the shows. Im gonna be in tampa on the 17th and have heard good things about the spears, Hopefully i can check them out.

Thanks a lot man, deffinitely check it out, their with Murder Junkies as well.

Things are deffinitely picking up, in an odd sort of way, everything kind of worked out for the best. Except the money part of course!

Got some great stuff coming, and out now, and the new year is going to be our best year yet, I am sure.

Crazy stuff on the board lately!, I've been gone too long!, wow.