PO: MICAH SCHNABEL (of Two Cow Garage) "When the S

Guest admin1338560633

Order Miach's first ever solo album and automatically get a free mp3 download of Two Cow Garage's performance at the Suburban Home 14th Anniversary party.

[image]

MICAH SCHNABEL (of Two Cow Garage) "When the Stage Light Goes Dim" CD PRE-ORDER

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/vcjosch001-2

(purchase the CD, get a FREE download of Two Cow Garage's set from the Suburban Home 14th Anniverary

We are honored to bring you the pre-order for Micah Schnabel's, vocalist of Two Cow Garage, fist ever solo album. The album "When the Stage Light Goes Dim" found Micah recording songs that he had written that didn't quite fit Two Cow Garage. I honestly didn't even know that Micah had recorded a record until his father, John Schnabel, sent out a mass email sharing a song, "Girl Named January" with a bunch of Two Cow Garage supporters. The song blew me away so I had to find out more information about the record. John sent me the entire album and it has been on constant rotation at the Suburban Home office every since. John said that he wanted to help Micah out and do a small run on CD for a release party and a run of solo shows in December which will include shows with Slobberbone and Lucero. I offered my assistance with the release and after having a conversation, it was decided that we (Suburban Home) would help sell this first pressing of "When the Stage Light Goes Dim" and when it sells out, we would repress it as a Suburban Home release on vinyl and CD with all new artwork. I urge you to purchase a copy of this original pressing. Only 500 CDs will be pressed of which Micah will be getting around 250 copies which you can purchase at his solo or Two Cow Garage shows. The other half will be available directly from us. When those copies are gone, we will put into production a repress.

When I called Micah about the album and told him my interest in releasing it, Micah almost seemed surprised that I would want to put it out. Anyone that knows Micah knows that he is one of the most humble, down to earth individuals around. Micah might not say this, but his album is unbelievably good. The 10 song album features 9 originals and a cover of the Replacements' "Can't Hardly Wait".

If having the original pressing of this album isn't enough motivation, every pre-order of this album will come with a free download of Two Cow Garage's performance at the Suburban Home Records' 14th Anniversary Weekend. The 11 song nearly 40 minute set begins with "Your Humble Narrator" and ends with "American Girl" by Tom Petty. Our friend James Freeman recorded the show and although it couldn't possibly replace being there to experience the jaw-dropping performance, it sounds pretty damn rocking.

If you downloaded The Chad Price/Suburban Home Fall/Winter sampler http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SHFWSAMPLER through our store, you heard "Girl Named January".

You should hook up the VC4Lifers with the Two Cow Anniversary set that would be a pretty cool bonus to the deal!

already planning on it. And just so you know when we press Micah on Suburban Home , we will send the lifers that, too.

You should hook up the VC4Lifers with the Two Cow Anniversary set that would be a pretty cool bonus to the deal!

already planning on it. And just so you know when we press Micah on Suburban Home , we will send the lifers that, too.

Awesome I am really excited to hear the solo record and I really want to have the live set they were so amazing and it was such a great night it would be great to have it not just for the music but also for the memory of one of the best nights I have ever had.

• 2 weeks later...
do i need to email someone about getting the download code, or does it come with the cd?

email ralph at suburban home records dot com

thanks virgil! and like everyone else, super stoked on this.

micah was very eager and appreciative at the lawrence stop of the subhome tour... attendance sucked that night, but they still killed it and gave it their all. i was blown away.