Jump Start Records Vinyl and CD SALES!(AWS!!)

new Astpai, OWC, and Code would all be killer too. not sure if the Code is back to dead or just the hanukkah zombie like every year. last time i saw them i know they had new songs though.

We have a new Astpai 7" coming out soon. It should be sent to press next week. I believe the code have a new album but I don't know who is putting it out.

sweet deal. i did a show with Astpai and OWC a few years ago, it was a good time. think i've done 3 with OWC now actually, looking forward to their upcoming tour when Astpai will be back. probably going to try to catch the pittsburgh and state college dates.

We have a new Astpai 7" coming out soon. It should be sent to press next week. I believe the code have a new album but I don't know who is putting it out.

sweet deal. i did a show with Astpai and OWC a few years ago, it was a good time. think i've done 3 with OWC now actually, looking forward to their upcoming tour when Astpai will be back. probably going to try to catch the pittsburgh and state college dates.

OWC put on a pretty intense live show.