THE DUKES OF HILLSBOROUGH ìGeneration Tinnitusî LP clear cobalt vinyl

THE DUKES OF HILLSBOROUGH ìGeneration Tinnitusî LP sku blue vinyl

THE DUKES OF HILLSBOROUGH ìGeneration Tinnitusî LP purple mix vinyl

THE DUKES OF HILLSBOROUGH ìGeneration Tinnitusî LP perrywinkle mix vinyl

THE DUKES OF HILLSBOROUGH ìGeneration Tinnitusî LP grey marble vinyl

THE DUKES OF HILLSBOROUGH ìGeneration Tinnitusî LP brown marble vinyl

THE DUKES OF HILLSBOROUGH ìGeneration Tinnitusî LP clear blue mix vinyl

THE DUKES OF HILLSBOROUGH ìGeneration Tinnitusî LP blue mix vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=VCADDDOH

Although I haven't yet heard this album, I love the Dukes of Hillsborough. It has been surprising that these guys haven't put something out on No Idea as they struck me as a No Idea band that fit somewhere in between Hot Water Music and Planes Mistaken for Stars. ADD has put out a number of releases from these guys and they all slay. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this might be their first album on the vinyl. I know they did a split with Off With Their Heads, but I don't recall seeing their albums on wax yet. Make sure you get this one and know that your pre-order will enter you for a chance to win a test pressing. Also, we will be hosting a full album stream tomorrow.

Here's what ADD has to say. Have you ever thought of making love to a statue of Abraham Lincoln? Sweet love, not violent, shot-out-the-back-of-your-head love? In public? The Dukes have, and as a result of that public exchange of affection—let’s not forget the foreplay of emancipation—is this Tampa stalwart’s finest work to date. You may be familiar with the “iron and burlap” attack of the Dukes, but are you ready for some squirts of honeyed melody in that gunny sack? Strap on your twelve-pack beer case Viking helmets, strap Hank Malloy safely in his kid seat, and get ready for a wide-open ride the in country. For fans of Avail… and the end of slavery.

500 pressed, we expect them to come in sometime next week.

1 1/2 clear cobalt 1/2 cobalt marble

9 clear cobalt

10 sky blue

26 purple mix

29 perrywinkle mix

48 gray marble

59 brown marble

143 clear blue mix

178 blue mix