FREE Dirtnap Sampler celebrating 10 Years of Dirtn

Guest admin1338560633

Our friends at Dirtnap just posted a free sampler featuring 15 songs from Beat Beat Beat, The Marked Men, Impulse International, Goodnight Loving, The Girls, Pysched to Die, Something Fierce, Mean Jeans, and more. I have actually been listening to this sampler 2 times in a row as the songs are so good. I think this comp features their active bands, but man with it being 10 years, it would have been great to see The Ergs and Exploding Hearts on here. Damn, that Goodnight Loving song is so good.

Download it for yourself here http://www.dirtnaprecs.com/Dirtnap_Records_2009_Sampler.zip

And then buy their records from your friends at Vinyl Collective by following this link http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=zzz

Dirtnap is one of the best punk labels on the planet but calling them punk doesn't tell the full story. They put out bands that rock, bands that stand out, and they have always been huge vinyl supporters. Support this label. I still remember Dirtnap getting in touch with Suburban Home around the late 90s as they were interested in putting out a single for the Gamits. Man, that was a long time ago. Congrats Dirtnap, here's hoping for another 10 great years of Dirtnap.