AUSTIN LUCAS / MIKE HALE Canadian, East Coast Tour

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I am excited to announce that Austin Lucas and Mike Hale will soon be touring together, a tour that will reach destinations around Canada and then down the East Coast ending in Florida. These will be the final shows of 2009 for both Austin and Mike who have each played hundreds of shows this year. You will notice a number of house shows, understand that most of the home owners felt more comfortable not having their addresses published. If you are interested in attending one of the house shows, just email Austin [email protected] and put the City in the subject. He will email you the address. If you live near any of the following cities, make sure you attend; I would kill to see Austin and Mike playing at someone's house. Their music is absolutely perfect for such intimate performances.

AUSTIN LUCAS / MIKE HALE CANADIAN / EAST COAST TOUR

11/19/2009 Chicoutimi, Quebec @ Restopub Le Spag

11/20/2009 Quebec City, Quebec @ Le Scanner

11/21/2009 Montreal, Quebec @ Divan Orange

11/22/2009 Toronto, Ontario @ Wrong Bar

11/23/2009 Ottawa, Toronto @ The Grease Pit (House Show)

11/29/2009 Bloomington, IN @ House Show

12/1/2009 Columbus, OH @ House Show

12/2/2009 Pittsburgh, PA @ House Show

12/3/2009 Brooklyn, NY @ Union Hall

12/4/2009 Boston, MA @ Starlab

12/5/2009 Philadelphia, PA @ Greenline Locust

12/7/2009 Fredricksburg, VA @ House Show

12/8/2009 Richmond, VA @ House Show

12/9/2009 Chapel Hill, NC @ House Show

12/10/2009 Columbia, SC @ New Brooklyn Tavern

12/12/2009 Gainesville, FL @ The Atlantic

12/13/2009 Orlando, FL @ Wills Pub

I've had December 12th circled on my calendar for the Gainesville show for a while.

Great lineup; in addition to Austin and Mike, Whiskey & Co. and Me And The Devil are also playing.

Yeah, I would kill to see them do a house show, too, but I'm not complaining - as long as I get to see 'em.

I've had December 12th circled on my calendar for the Gainesville show for a while.

Great lineup; in addition to Austin and Mike, Whiskey & Co. and Me And The Devil are also playing.

Yeah, I would kill to see them do a house show, too, but I'm not complaining - as long as I get to see 'em.

i'll be at this show as well. have been looking forward to it for a while. Austin was great the last time he played with Two Cow Garage.