STREAM/SHARE: DRAG THE RIVER "Primer"

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

DRAG THE RIVER "Primer" CD, Deluxe Sets

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=sh159

Now that Drag the River "Primer" is in stock, we wanted to post a full album stream to give you a chance to check out what we think is one hell of a Drag the River Mixtape. While we are waiting on the hoodies, gloves, and shot glasses which should be here by early next week, we have already begun shipping the CD. The compilation is over 1 hour of some of my favorite Drag the River songs and the collection features studio tracks from all of their albums, live tracks, and an uncreleased cover of Thin Lizzy that was recorded at our friends' Brian and Liv's wedding. I cannot recommend a better gift for your friends who have not yet been introduced to Drag the River. I gotta say that even though I celebrate their entire catalog, I love listening to this collection.

Get one while you can as the CD is limited to a one time pressing of 1,000 copies. We have shipped out over half of them to distributors and mailorder and don't expect to have many left by the end of Christmas.

Take a listen with our Full Album Stream. If you like what you hear, please share the stream with others, and pick up the CD and/or the deluxe set with Hoodie, Gloves, and Shot Glass.

STREAM THE ALBUM HERE:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2009/11/19/streamshare-drag-the-river-primer/