Green Day 39/Smooth TEST PRESS! Trade Only

nickmango

I think I want to entertain some trade offers on my Green Day 39/Smooth test press. This is the original Lookout! pressing. I also have the promotional sheet that came with it. This is stapled to the paper sleeve, which is most likely the original paper sleeve as well. It's the legit real deal TP. One just sold on ebay for 430 and it didn't have the promo sheet and was from japan haha.

NO CASH!!!! I want every green day fan to have a shot at this. I scored this recently from a less then savvy seller. Only paid a few hundred for it. I'm not looking to profit. I don't need the cash. 3 way trades are welcome. In fact they're encouraged.

What am I into? Anything from New York. Especially 90s Long Island stuff. Exit/Wreckage. Also I wouldn't mind doing it for some misfits LPs. But just let me see your list and we'll go from there.

best way to get me fast is on LP http://limitedpressing.com/users/1

if you need pics

http://nick.limitedpressing.com/2009/11/youre-not-star-but-youre-still-pretty.html

I really hope a huge GD fan can find a way to trade for it. I would trade for less if you're a real die hard fan. Definitely want to make someone's decade with this trade.

Let the games begin!

you should make a post on LP and then hype it on a bunch of different message boards... a green day test will be an awesome way to drum up some new traffic to the site!

it's in bartertown, but I don't want to post it on the board. It's really not for that. I'd rather just offer it up on a few boards and see what happens. Just being out there and talking to people promotes the site enough for me I think. I need to alert one of those crazy GD messageboards.