Wanted: Agalloch, Ulver, Arcturus, Zombi vinyl

cixous

I am willing to buy (for reasonable prices) or trade (very liberally) for the following:

Ulver (all, except A Quick Fix of Melancholy 10")

Agalloch (all, except Ashes Against the Grain)

Zombi (all, except Spirit Animal, split w/ Maserati, and Cosmos)

Arcturus (all, except Sideshow Symphonies)

PM me!!!

you'd probally have better luck at metal-archives.com board.

stuff like that here is very rare, and most of the time you'll have to deal with someone internationally.

except for Ulver's Shadows of the Sun, there were some US distributors like Relapse who got them way back when. where i was lucky enough to snag a copy.

i haven't seen any Agalloch on vinyl in a very long time, it comes up but very sparodically.

Zombi has their self titled album up for sale from their myspace page last time i checked.

hope that helps.

Thanks, I know it's a long shot getting this stuff on VC, but I thought it couldn't hurt to post anyway. I'll try the metal-archives board. I've posted stuff on the Nuclear War Now board, but unless you have a shitload of obscure black metal to trade or fistfuls of money, you're not getting them. I've been listening to these bands for years, but only seriously collecting vinyl for the past couple of years, long after most of the albums I'm looking for were already out-of-print and valuable. But one day I'm going to find that kid willing to trade some of this shit for rare Coheed and Fat vinyl. Haha.

I'm a big Arcturus and Ulver fan. But all I've got is the La Masquerade Infernale LP, and the Trilogie (sorry not for sale). I also have the silence EPs, first press, on CD (not even sure if those are rare or not). I've been watching various Blood Inside auctions on eBay, but I also seem to get outbid :P Anyway, just wanted to wish you luck, I guess. Posting to give your request a bump! Hope you find some good stuff.

Appreciate the support, and you're lucky you have what Arcturus vinyl you do. I think I have pretty much every Ulver CD printed (all first pressings); it's just the vinyl that's eluded me. Yeah, a lot of those Blood Inside LPs go for a lot of money. I thought when they started doing movie soundtracks nobody would care anymore, but they've just gotten more popular. Thankfully I can still enjoy their music in digital form.

you could go to http://www.neseblodrecords.com/

Arcturus-"Sideshow Symphonies" White vinyl 2LP

NOK: 229

Arcturus-"Asperia Hiems Symphonia" Original picture disc!!

NOK: 600

Arcturus-"Asperia Hiems.../Constellation/My Angel" 2LP NEW

NOK: 249

ARCTURUS-"Asperia Hiems Symphonia"TESTPRESS FOR PIC DISK W/PRINTS

NOK: BUD/OFFER

Agalloch-"From Which Of This Oak" Picture disc w/cover

NOK: 399

Agalloch/Nest-Split 10" picture disc w/postcards

NOK: 650

Ulver-"VargNatt" White Vinyl Numbered PROMO. MINT Sign By Garm

NOK: 850

Ulver-"A Quick Fix Of.." Red Vinyl, Sign By Garm

NOK: 650

Ulver-"Blood Inside" Red Vinyl 300 Made

NOK: 750

Ulver-"Blood Inside" White Vinyl 300 Made

NOK: 750

Ulver-"Blood Inside" White Vinyl, signed!!

NOK: 999

Ulver-"Blood Inside" White Splatter Vinyl 100 Made

NOK: 899

Ulver-"Svidd Neger"Soundtrack NEW

NOK: 199

ULVER/SUNNO)))-"ONE TRACK TESTPRESS NO:6/8.FIRST CUT MEGA RARE

NOK: BUD/OFFER

MAYHEM-PURE FUCKING ARMAGEDDON" ORIGINAL DEMO 24/100 AND THE RAREST ITEM OF MAYHEM,THIS IS SIGNED BY:EURONYMOUS,NECRO BUTCHER,MANHEIM AND EVEN METALION.

holy shit thats insane!

Order that shit and then let me borrow it.

I'd just like to say how happy I am that there are some other folks into metal on this board.

MAYHEM-PURE FUCKING ARMAGEDDON" ORIGINAL DEMO 24/100 AND THE RAREST ITEM OF MAYHEM,THIS IS SIGNED BY:EURONYMOUS,NECRO BUTCHER,MANHEIM AND EVEN METALION.

holy shit thats insane!

I'd just like to say how happy I am that there are some other folks into metal on this board.

ditto. btw, that blood inside is still waiting for you

ditto. btw, that blood inside is still waiting for you

Yo, would you hold that Blood Inside for me until after Christmas? because I'd definitely buy it from you then.