Set Sale: NMB, D4, MLIW, Lifetime, TF

ebbandflow

When logged into Paypal, and in the "My Account" tab page, click "Resolution Center" (at the top, just below the tabs).

Look up the transaction ID (you'll have to adjust the dates shown so that it's further back, if you paid when I did, which was over a month ago), enter it, and click continue. Oh, and the ID is listed by name not email, so just look for the one with the amount you paid (and you can click "details" to make sure it's the right email).

select "I haven't received my item" in the next screen. Then, you have to type a message to the seller explaining why you're opening the dispute.

I just filed one... I just explained that I'd rather have the records but that I didn't want to lose both the records AND money. IE: maybe he will just send the records now that we're actually doing something about it.

I am so sorry for the lack of communication. Life has been very stressful and hectic since the holidays. EVERYONE WHO HAS PAID FOR RECORDS, THEY HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. The last couple were sent out today. To anyone who pm'd me about records I haven't sold yet, I'm sorry but i wont be selling any more for the time being, I have too much going on. Again, very sorry to anyone who has been waiting, and thanks for being so patient.

• 2 weeks later...