If you havent already check out Zonk records

I gotcha guys and i will not do this anymore. I will contain it to the F/S section and just use one thread because i do have alot of new things coming up and want you guys to know about it. So i will contain everything to one thread.

Thanks Dan, i appreciate the kind words about me being a good guy which i am. And i like the picture you got now in the bottom of your posts very nice.

I hope everyone who reads this has a happy holliday!!!! May you get everything you wanted and see everyone you want!!!

Steve

it's not that you're posting so many times... it's that you're creating so many threads. i think somebody earlier suggested that you have one thread in the f/s section and just edit the title (and bump it) every time there's new information to be found.

nobody wants to see 3 different threads by the same dude and each one when you open it up is just telling you about a different individual record that can be found in his distro/tradelist.

and nobody is saying they hate you. i think that's why it's taken so long for people to say anything at all... clearly you are a genuinely nice guy and really have a passion for what you are doing. everybody can respect that if nothing else. but when the threads start spilling into each section of the forum (VC section, F/S section, Everything Else section) and they're all saying the same exact thing, it gets to be a little overbearing.

no hard feelings, you're a good dude from what i can gather. just trying to give you some insight as to why people are lashing out.

a very insightful post and just want to say steve is as good as it gets in terms of people/sellers and human beings on this board . zonk is a great distro and cant wait for the label to get off the ground .

thanks man i cant wait for all my surprises to get off the ground i have some mind blowing shit in the works and you will all find out about them as soon as i get everything hammered out. Its going to blow your mind. Trust me but i will contain these in the right spot and not spam the board.