NBA fans (kobe and lebron haters)

Dan's shirts are hilarious.

Can I get a purple and gold shirt that says "best player on the planet" ? :)

I hate the Lakers but Kobe is a beast.

There is NO ONE on Kobe's level. There isnt even anyone close. LeBron needs to lead his team to a few titles before he even gets brought up in the conversation and Id have to say he's the 2nd best player in the game today.

Jordan was the best all time, when Kobe retires he will be the second best all time hands down. I think Magic is a close second to Jordan for now tho.

the more i think about those shirts, though... they really defeat the purpose, don't they? you're sporting the team colors of the person you're claiming to not respect. a more fitting un-tribute would be a spoof of the "Not My President" shirt

[image]

right?

don't get me wrong, i love the idea and think it's funny as shit... it just kind of doesn't make sense to me. if i'm a bulls fan, i'm not gonna sport celtic green and/or knicks blue & orange to protest.

also, if lebron leaves cleveland after this season, those colors will be meaningless anyway. but a photo of his head with the words "NOT MY MVP" would be fitting no matter where he ends up.

thoughts?

Or what about one with the original layouts, but saying 'Not my champions' instead?

A lot of time when Oakland plays the Chiefs one of their irritating-as-hell fans will rock Chiefs clothing with Raiders through it. I don't think people mind wearing colors of their rival teams as long as it's clear they're being facetious.

I think quite a few people that live in those regions but root for different teams would shell out for those. Dan, I'm sure you've seen how many Cardinals fans wear shirts with the Cubs logo/ colors, but saying things like 'Choke.'

right, and don't you think that's retarded? why would you sport the other team's colors?

i'm not saying NOBODY will buy them (because obviously people already have), but that doesn't mean that i would want to buy one. i don't think they're a bad idea in the first place, i just think the idea can be improved upon.

again, though, it's danalive's business, he can do what he wants. i'm just trying to give a little creative input from the consumer's end of things.

• 3 weeks later...