Red City Radio / The Great St. Louis Split 7"

So, the 3rd All In Vinyl split 7" is out...

[image]

Red City Radio produced one of the best EPs of 2009 and they continue to hit form here. Recorded before the EP, these 2 tracks are definitely influenced by old Hot Water Music. 4 way vocals, bass driven punk rock and that gruff punk sound we all love!

The Great St. Louis are one of the most underrated bands in UK punk rock. Their 2007 album, Forever Now, got numerous excellent reviews and in my opinion the two new songs on this split are even better. More fast paced melodic gruff punk.

You can hear 2 songs from the split (1 by each band) on our myspace page http://www.myspace.com/allinvinyl

If you have already subscribed to the series, your 7" is on it's way!

It is only £3.50, or you can subscribe to the series of 6 7"s for just £17.50. Already had great releases by OK Pilot, How Dare You, The Scare and Just Panic. Upcoming bands include Nothington, Cheap Girls, Above Them, Bangers and Calvinball... Only 60 subscriptions available, the first 49 of which get allocated a number and you have 6 chances at winning a test press - 1 available for each release (the national lottery draw will decide the winners!)

http://www.allinvinyl.com

If you are ordering outside of the UK you need to go to http://allinvinyl.bigcartel.com/

We have tried to keep P&P as cheap as possible in order to get interest from outside the UK. It will also be available from the Vinyl Collective store in about 10 days time!

SO FUCKING GLAD 'unburdened' made it to vinyl. they don't even play it anymore. such a good song. shit, i need to get in on this. if i pay for the subscription does that mean i'll get a copy of all three that are already out as well as the next three?

yeah it does - sorry for the late reply. I sent it off with the rest mid last week, so it should arrive within the next 2 or 3 days!

Unburdened is a really really good song! ;)

I thought The Great St. Louis broke up??? ??? ??? ???

Nope, in fact not only do they have these 2 songs, but they also have a new album coming out in a few months on Boss Tuneage... Good times!

Yep one of the guitarists left, was replaced, he then left and now has been replaced again

The album will be out officially March 22nd but we'll be selling it from our site prior to that - its called "In Your Own Time" as its been 2 and a half years since i first talked to the band about doing it - but its been more than worth the wait!

Copies bought directly from Boss Tuneage will also have an additional mp3 download voucher with extra unreleased stuff that won't be with the copies in stores or on ITunes etc!